- 1.The project fills out the project form.
- 2.The codebase is submitted by the project.
- 3.Open-source code or closed repository.
- 4.The Auditor committee gives a quote based on the price range based on SLOC (source lines of code) and workload estimation.
- 5.A deposit is paid by the project.
- 6.Discord channel is created for communication.
- 7.The project and auditing team have a virtual kickoff meeting.
- 8.The lead auditor for the audit pool is selected based on skills and experience.
- 9.The auditing process starts after the meeting.