- 1.$AUDIT tokens can be used as coupons to pay for security services, e.g., audits, verification, and due diligence services. Users can pay for these services with various currencies (prices will be fixed in FIAT amounts). We will buy back tokens from the revenue generated in other currencies.
- 2.Insurance pools will be created for tokens and NFT collections, which have been audited by us. Here token holders can opt-in with their $AUDIT token to receive % APY. If a smart contract is hacked and user funds are stolen, (a proportion of) pools will be released to provide coverage (additional coverage by AuditOne).
- 3.Users on our platform can gain access to various tools by paying with $AUDIT tokens on a pay-per-use basis (for now, tools are free to use until they become more sophisticated).
- 4.Holders can stake tokens to reduce the circulating supply of $AUDIT. By doing so, stakers will receive staking rewards and voting power for our DAO, which will increase over time.
- 5.At our academy, learners' activity will also be rewarded, e.g., for completing courses. Senior auditors have the chance to give workshops or create courses for learners as paid courses for $AUDIT token.
- 6.You will be able to pledge your $AUDIT to any project with little funding to have them audited. This way you can make sure that the risk of smart contract vulnerabilities is low.